WTS Energy is seeking to hire Business Development Manager (Energy Transition) for one of our client who is a reputed EPC Company.
Location: Riyadh, KSA (other locations in Saudi can be considered like Al Khobar etc.) Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement Energy Transition advisory strategy for Saudi Arabia
- Develop Energy Transition business opportunities for feasibility studies/assessments and overall project delivery and master planning, in a seller doer capacity
- Coordinate with Consulting/Advisory operations resources for project execution within Kingdom
- Saudi educated candidates are ideal for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Typically a minimum of 12 years Energy industry experience, with at least 5 years specific to energy transition.
- Experience in working at executive / C suite / C-1 where negotiating G2G / G2B business opportunities
- Business Development and leadership experience (minimum 5 years) with demonstrable experience of such and access to / relationships with Energy Transition Client / key accounts
- Experience developing and implementing energy transition strategy
- Strong understanding of Energy Transition technical concepts and commercial feasibility
- Familiarity with local and GCC green energy enabling policies, credits and incentives