Global Software Sales ManagerWould you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?Are you a leader looking for a new opportunity?Join our Waygate Technologies Sales team
As the world leader in non-destructive testing (NDT), Waygate Technologies offers the broadest portfolio of industrial inspection solutions. Our solutions include radiography and computed tomography (CT), remote visual inspection, ultrasound and eddy current technologies. We ensure safety, quality and productivity for our customers across major industries around the world.Take ownership for business growth
The Global Software Sales Manager is the principle commercial driver for all Digital Solutions products globally. Working across multiple functions to ensure products are correctly defined to meet customer needs.You will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Delivering the target order number whilst identifying lucrative related business opportunities within new verticals and spaces
- Working with cross functional teams to understand customer voice and optimize offering whilst developing go-to-market plans
- Working to grow, develop and incentivize sales staff on the customer success team to be the consultant to our customers
- Assisting in annual Waygate Technologies Forum as well as other events to inspire dialogue, innovation and adoption of new ideas.
- Working to establish Waygate Technologies as the thought leader in our target markets.
Work in a way that works for you
- Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of working cross functionally at a senior management level
- Have the ability to access and maintain customer relationships at a senior level
- Possess deep domain knowledge of manufacturing industry digital solutions
- Have an analytical and strategic mind-set, ability to quickly move from details to the holistic view
- Have a knowledge of product marketing tools and techniques as well as general financial knowledge
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Possess experience working with a global team
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.