Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,500 team members and 400 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Job Purpose
Weatherford is seeking a Software Developer to work on the CygNet SCADA product. Responsibilities include designing and implementing software components as a software developer, working with documentation and QA team members, formulating software requirements with product owners and interacting with support staff to resolve customer issues. Weatherford is an international company and the position necessitates working on global team with members in the USA and India. The main India office is in Mumbai, but permanently remote workers will be considered. Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and development of both front end and back end code
- Development of high-performing C++ server-side and client-side components
- Staying up to date with the latest C++ standard
- Provide technical expertise on general computer science topics
- Maintenance of a large code base
- Collaboration with QA and Documentation staff
- Offer guidance to technical support staff on high priority customer issues
- Assist in training less-experienced software staff.
- Available to work off hours with remote teams.
- 3 years of C++ development experience
- C# and .NET development experience
- Minimum B.E or B.Tech degree in Computer Science/Instrumentation/Electronics or related field.
- B.E/B.Tech with 3 years of experience in C++, MFC ATL/COM, C# .NET and SQL database with SCADA software experience