Posted: May 24, 2021
Posted: May 24, 2021
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Shanghai, China
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
As a SW Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing enterprise-scale desktop applications. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, designing, programing and technically guiding the team members. You will be involved designing and Developing back-end/front-end for desktop applications.
• Providing technical coaching to team members, code reviews, guiding the team on estimates, design changes, etc.
• Breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Understanding whole product, its modules, and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in certain areas.
• Developing technical framework and implement best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
• Demonstrating the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
Qualification & Experience:
• Graduate / Masters Be engineering with 5+ years' experience in software development of desktop application.
• Proficiency in C#, .Net, WCF or WPF. Or C, C++ with exposure to Java, Python
• exposure and understanding of non-functional aspects like Performance optimization, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc.
• Ability to deal with complex system and being able to think through impact scenarios.
• Proficiency in debugging, analyzing dumps, profiling, etc.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.