Company: WTS Energy
Skills: Business Development
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Vacancy: Business Development Manager (Technical Sales)
WTS Energy Houston is currently looking for a Business Development Manager (Technical Sales).
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing new business in the O&G and Energy sector, implementing new models such as Operations and Maintenance Project Management.
This is an entrepreneurial role which gives you full responsibility to create a new area within the U.S. The position is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background in technical sales / business development in Oil & Gas and Energy projects.
• Implementation of an Operations & Maintenance Project model within the U.S.
• Successfully Identifying and developing client/business relationships in the U.S. within the Oil & Gas and / or Renewable Energy market
• Negotiating of commercial contracts and rates for Technical as Manpower projects
• Deploy a 360-model in which you are fully responsible for successfully establishing a client portfolio and can lead the execution of new projects.
• Identifying and securing of Business Opportunities with existing and former client of the company
• Evaluating currentbusinessperformance and maximizingbusinessreach and potential.
Profile of the candidate:
• 5+ years of experience in technical sales and business development for Oil & Gas and Energy projects.
• Experience in implementation of new business areas and Business Development from cero.
• High energy, independent, team player, ambitious