Company: WTS Energy
Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Our Client is looking for a Key Customer Success Manager to be based in their office in Amsterdam. You will report to the Director of Customer Program Management and be part of the Customer Success Team. The Key Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of Key Customers' multi regional agreements. This includes the management and coordination of all tasks and workstreams required including the alignments with ecosystem partners and be able to reliably deliver successfully and manage Key Customers Implementations. Your role would include project planning, on time and within budget delivery, adherence to the highest quality standards and daily management of key stakeholders at the Customer and at ecosystem partners when required. You will act as the Single-Point-Of-Contact (SPOC) for all parties involved.
Our Client empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
• Set-up Key Customers for success
• Manage, organise and coordinate Customers' Implementation phase
• Constantly align The Group objectives with Key Customers objectives and vice versa
• Define and document best practices
• Contribute to the definition of the team's processes
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
• Output Objectives
• Frictionless execution of Framework Agreements with Multi-national customers
• Well functioning governance structure based on KPI's and regular progress meetings with framework customers
• Issue management in order to prevent escalations
• Well functioning Customer Success function which will attract new multi-national framework customers
• Implementation Management
• Process development, Strong resource management, financial management and budget management skills.
• Program budget, schedule
• Approach/strategy for program implementation
• Provide leadership for these programs through formal governance roles, e.g. on steering committees, and by building and maintaining trusted relationships with stakeholders across the global organisation
• Manage the many internal stakeholders through influencing and convincing and escalation if and when required
• Manage external stakeholders in partner ecosystem by influencing, convincing and focusing on execution according Opt-In agreements and gain approval for plans and actions.
• Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration or similar
• At least 8 years working experience with large Enterprise B2B Customers in EV charging industry
• Preferred certification from a recognised professional body e.g. PMI, IPMA
• Proven track record in Project/Program Management, international partnership governance simultaneously delivering multiple construction/technical projects
• Knowledge of the operating models, technical architectures, and solution components used in the eMobility is required
• Solid experience working with DC products/DC charging infrastructures/large DC Programs.
• Experience with managing Field Service organizations and partners.
• Experience working with installation, construction companies and services partners is preferred
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to travel (domestic & international), up to 40%.
You demonstrate :
• A deep understanding and first-hand experience of traditional waterfall and agile project management methodologies
• Experience with adding structure, methods and creating new processes & procedures.
• Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Strong Customer Success mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes.
• Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (Customer and ecosystem partners including installation partners) and at all levels
• Strong resource management, financial management and budget management skills
• Resilient under pressure
• Highly structured and organised.
• Comfortable working in a fast-growing company with a low level of guidance and a high level of responsibility.
Do you have 8 years of similar experience working in the EV charging industry? Do you see yourself in this role working with a dynamic, proactive team empowering forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future? Apply now to this vacancy!