Lead Electrical EngineerDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Digital Technology team
Join our Team!
Activities aimed at proving a concept to be valid or technically feasible by the application of scientific and engineering methodologies. Demonstrating through test or analyses the performance and implementation potential of a concept
Partner with the best
Working in this area typically has the objective of demonstrating through test or analyses the performance and implementation potential of a concept
Members of Reuter Stokes multidisciplinary teams apply experimental and computational methods to the development of new products for energy and security industries.
As a Lead Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working as an integral member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Supporting advanced R&D work with new and emerging sensing and inspection technologies
- Developing analog and digital signal processing electronics, either as improvements to existing designs or from scratch.
- Ensuring electrical component and system designs have appropriate analytical verification, production level validation, and field-testing.
- Ensuring that proper DFSS and DFM rigor has been applied throughout the design process.
- Leading and motivate other engineers, technicians and PCB designers in a team environment to foster a creative workplace, allowing for new ideas while embracing speed and excellence.
- Documenting work products in written form, e.g. technical notes, design specifications, journal publications
- Presenting work achievements to the team, and when appropriate to the scientific community at technical conferences.
- Spending up to 25% of your time on TRS duties.
- Have ability to solve problems of interest, exercising personal initiative to guide your own and others' efforts.
- Contribute to one or more of the related tasks: electronics design and analysis, data evaluation, and test validation.
- Continue to expand your technical knowledge.
- Work with a wide variety of colleagues with varying backgrounds across Baker Hughes on low noise electronics and small signal processing.
- Have problem-solving and technical skills and the ability to contribute in multi-discipline engineering teams.
- Establish good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to report and present material.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Education & Experience:
- Have BS in Electrical EE, Advanced degree highly desirable.
- Have minimum 10 years industry experience
- Have experience with analog circuit design
- Have experience with digital signal processing circuit design
- Have 5+ years Altium experience
- Have experience developing electronics for nuclear physics or radiation detection is highly desirable.
- Have experience and success with low noise, small signal analog electronics.
- Have experience designing analog to digital signal processing electronics.
- Have experience developing electronics for use in extreme temperature, shock and vibration environments.
- Have excellent data driven analytical skills
- Have knowledge and experience relative to uncertainty and/or risk analysis
- Have excellent judgment and decision making ability
- Have amiliarity with SAP business system
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.