We are looking for a new team member to cover our Warehouse and Internal Logistics. Primary responsibilities include receiving and stocking materials, picking materials for production, and supporting facility maintenance operations. The goal is to increase efficiency and streamline production while meeting customer expectations.Essential Responsibilities:
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers
- Stocks received materials and completed products from in-house production
- Inspect products for defects and uploads manufacturing records
- Keeps a clean and safe working environment and optimizes space utilization
- Performs cycle counts
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize work flow
- Supports facility related tasks, on-site inspections and coordinates repairs
- Prior experience working in a warehouse and inventory
- Ability to operate forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and safely
- High school degree
- Light quality inspection experience preferred
- Experience with inventory software, databases and systems
- Experience working with facility maintenance tasks and vendors preferred
- Previous fiber optics or electronic experience highly preferred.
2851 Commerce Street, Blacksburg, VA 24060About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.