Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Subsea Engineer, Subsea Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
SUPERVISES: Assistant Subsea Supervisor/Subsea Trainee
JOB SUMMARY: Maintenance and repair of all subsea BOP and riser systems, Multiplex electro-hydraulic control systems, and all associated surface equipment and systems
- 5+ years experience in a Subsea role on a 6th generation drilling rig
- 2+ years working with a Multiplex (MUX) system
- Valid BOSIET
- Valid Well Control (IADC/IWCF)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical (USCG or OGUK)
- Valid Government issued ID (Driver's License or Passport)
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background /Pre-Employment Screening Checks
- Maintain the Blow Out Preventer (BOP), Diverter, and associated subsea equipment in accordance with asset & inventory management guidelines.
- Operate and pressure test the BOP on the surface and on the seabed as required.
- Direct the deck and drill crews in the running and recovery of the BOP and Marine Riser equipment.
- Direct the assembly, installation, and nippling down of the BOP and all well control equipment as required.
- Operate, maintain and repair the subsea BOP control system, i.e. surface BOP or multiplex electro-hydraulic control systems.
- Operate, maintain and test hydraulic connectors; Maintain BOP handling equipment, testing equipment and wellhead equipment.
- Operate and service the bridge cranes and related hoisting equipment; Ensure that the drill string compensator is serviced as required
- Ensure that the riser pipe system is serviced and tested as required; Operate and maintain the diverter system and the running and handling tools.
- Assist in running/testing the wellhead, casing hangers and seal assemblies; Operate and maintain wellhead running/retrieval test tools.
- Other duties as required
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer
Position Senior Subsea Supervisor/Subsea Supervisor/Subsea Engineer (Gulf of Mexico) Location Puglisevich USA Ltd. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: