Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Are you an Experienced offshore Electrician?
Ably Resources are urgently searching for an experienced Offshore Electrician to work on a Pipe burying vessel for a major Oil and Energy contractor.
• Salary is paid for time on Vessel get in touch for more info
• Location - Netherlands
• Rotation - 70/35
• Contract - 1-year (renewable)Status Single status only
• Working hours - 7 days per week/ 12 hours per day
• Insurance- Medical, Life, D+D, Income protection - Provided
• Client covers flights and all in country taxes
For this position you must meet the following requirements:
• Can travel to Netherlands by end of May 2021
• Possess a valid BOSIET/FOET,
• Possess a seaman book.
• Speak English
- Perform electrical or electronic wiring connections for equipment, circuit breakers, transformers, cabinets, and any other electrical apparatus.
- Ensure the works are carried out according to project drawings.
- Verify the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and report any anomalies to Foreman.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Ensure coordination with the adjacent works to minimize coactivity's and eliminate unsafe conditions.
- Follow the permit-to-work statement.
- Properly maintain electrical systems, switchboards, related electrical equipment, SCR control system, EO System and all electrical instrumentation, including high/low voltage and DC System and all the equipment relative at the onshore fleet in accordance with Maintenance Electrical Section Lead or Workshop Foreman (only for onshore activities).
If you meet these experience requirements, please apply & submit your CV