Project Management Leader - JapanDo you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?Do you love leading and motivating others to deliver successful projects?Join our innovative Project Management team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Working on large scale projects with cutting-edge technology, we constantly improve and innovate.Take ownership for project management
As a Project Management Director - Japan, you holds a key role that will drive On-Time Delivery, Profit & Loss, customer satisfaction and day-to-day project management across factory Project and Complex Flow orders. You will manage the Project Managers, Order Managers and associated staff responsible for project/order execution in Japan.
As a Project Management Director, - Japan you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing a team of Managers that responsible for the factory Project, Flow orders and spare parts orders
- Setting up appropriate operating rhythms with Project Manager, Order Manager and Order to Remittance cross functional peers
- Acting as the primary customer contact for critical or escalated issues on all orders
- Conducting monthly project reviews for risk mitigation, best practices, corrective actions and project execution excellence.
- Supporting the team training and development of skills.
To be successful in this role you will:
( This role required to travel to Kariwamura to work for period of 6 months )Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree in mechanics or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Have more than 10 years of Project management experience in Oil & Gas Industry or Power Generation industry.
- Have good customer facing / management experience
- Have extensive team manager position experience
- Be able to travel 30% of the time
- Be a good communicator and be fluency in English & Japanese is required
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.