Skills: Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Pre Commissioning Engineer - Stavanger, Norway
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
-Are you an experienced Pre Commissioning Engineer?
-Have you got 5+ years Pre-Comm experience within SURF projects?
-Have you been integral in the development and writing of precommisioning task plans / procedures for use offshore?
-Are you seeking a challenging new role on a flagship NCS project for the 2021 season?
Yes, to all four? If that's the case, please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick at Leap29 directly to discuss in more detail.
A client in Stavanger are looking to bring in an experienced Pre-commissioning Engineer to assist the SURF Project Engineering team on a specific project. This role is a 6 month initial fixed contract, however as a business they are fortunate to have a strong workbook for the coming years, so with that in mind, there is a real potential for extension into 2022.
The EPCI contractor client business with a reputation for being a great place to work, who pride themselves on their facilities and culture; resulting in a really impressive staff retention rate and contractors who when their contracts expire, want to extend onto new projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and calling off required testing and Pre-Commissioning and managing the delivery of work scopes to ensure they are performed on time and on budget.
• Part of the precommisioning team, working under precommisioning lead
• Input, development and writing of precommisioning task plans / procedures for use offshore
• Review of subcontractor documents
• Follow up of required equipment and MR raising where required
• On site to inspect equipment, check for mobilisation, check structures for interfaces
• Attend offshore as Project Engineer for execution of works
Experience required / preferred:
• Precommisioning of flowlines and risers engineering experience
• Experience working on pigging, umbilical testing and dewatering operations
• Knowledge of relevant specifications and standards
• Offshore experience working both in the North Sea and AfMed.
• B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering/technical degree preferred; (relevant work experience will be considered)
For more information about the client, or to submit an application please feel free to contact Angus McCormick directly.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!