Are you a professional Technical Sales Leader?Do you have experience with and passion for Artificial Intelligence?
Join our BHC3 Sales teamAbout BHC3 at Baker Hughes:
As an energy technology company, Baker Hughes is leading at the tech edge, developing and delivering technologies that will improve outcomes for our customers.
The BakerHughesC3.ai (BHC3) joint venture alliance is one example. In June 2019, Baker Hughes and C3.ai announced a joint venture agreement to accelerate the delivery of AI technology to the oil and gas industry.
The alliance focuses on developing and selling AI applications for oil and gas customers and deploying digital transformation teams into customer environments to work on the acceleration of complex, enterprise-AI projects for energy solutions.
BHC3 combines more than a century of energy technology and domain expertise from Baker Hughes with C3.ai's unique AI technology. The offering for customers is a portfolio of oil and gas-specific, AI-based applications that are faster and easier for businesses to deploy and accelerate the time to value for digital investments. These AI applications are delivered on a hardened AI platform developed over the past 10 years, called the BHC3 AI Suite. Learn more at BakerHughesC3.ai.Partner with the best
The Region Pre-Sales Manager for BakerHughesC3.ai contributes to the growth of the Baker Hughes C3.ai (BHC3) joint venture alliance by collaborating with the Commercial sales team and help drive the growth of the BHC3 sales and achieve business objectives. You will be a strong voice for our prospects and customers, understanding pain points, business issues and functional needs. Utilizing this information you will build a compelling business case to show value of the BHC3 solution
As a Region Pre-Sales Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Establishing a deep understanding of prospects' business issues
- Acting as a "trusted technical advisor" for the Commercial Sales team as well as with our prospects' business leaders, service operations and technical teams
- Developing solution architecture framework to support solution selling at an enterprise level.
- Leading service transformation discussions across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
- Providing solution functional expertise to ensure proper solution design. Manages complex long term sales processes. Contracts involve pricing and conditions of sales, rent, operation and maintenance.
- Interfacing with Region Sales to train, mentor, guiding through new solution functionality and configuration
- Providing SWAT coverage for key customer facing events, particularly C level discussions
- Interfacing with c-level team to ensure alignment to sales process and priorities
- Evangelizing BHC3's technology platform in appropriate sales forums to drive demand and continued interest
- Designing, configuring and presenting software demos based on prospects' functional business needs
- Developing evolution path and migration plans for key Baker Hughes customers from their current state to the target Baker Hughes Digital Strategy by deploying Solutions in concert with other Baker Hughes Products & Services
- Shaping, driving and being held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives across broad scope/platform(s) in liaison with key stakeholders
- Partnering with account executive to develop account plan and determining best sales approach
- Handling big or highly complex markets / Large potential for growth
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college. A minimum 10 years of professional experience including 5 years in Enterprise Software/Solution Architecture/Pre-sales, preferably applied to the Energy/Oil & gas Sector
- Have proficient understanding of selling enterprise cloud software, including SaaS and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Be Trained and proficient in solution selling
- Have a deep knowledge of external market and O&G industry trends
- Be willing to travel 30-40% of the time, as required
- Fluent oral/written English
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- Proven experience and technical sales knowledge driving Software Solutions
- Experience building reusable demonstrations, driving new technology changes & influences
- Building industry solutions sets with executive dashboards; prioritized process flows and unique attributes data model
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.