Baker Hughes has an opening for a Field Specialist for Well Bore Construction (WBC), including but not limited to, installation of liner hangers, completion equipment, & remedial and stimulation products. This Field Specialist will be based primarily in Alaska for both Land and Offshore projects and working a 21 days on and 21 days off rotational schedule.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
- Installation of downhole equipment at the rig site under minimal supervision.
- Communicate best practices and procedures at the rig site.
- Provide all customer required information and documentation.
- Complete all required paperwork upon completion of every job.
- Assist in the warehouse during disassembly/assembly after jobs and during job preparations.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BH HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BH Core Values.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of Lower Completions Oilfield Services experience with liner hangers, completion equipment, and/or remedial and stimulation products
- Computer Skills required
- Knowledge & experience with installation of downhole equipment required
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Must be reliable and self-motivated
- Great communication and people skills a must
- Ability to work in remote locations
- Must be able to work Rotation of 21 days on and 21 days off
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Steerable Drilling Liners a plus
- Offshore experience a plus
- Experience is multiple product lines preferred
- Drilling rig experience preferred
Primarily Alaska, (Land & Offshore), opportunity to travel within the organization.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.