Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Weatherford is looking for experienced Director of Total Rewards. This is an integral leader within Weatherford's Human Resources team providing leadership for the compensation and benefits teams with accountability for the strategy, design, development and implementation of Total Rewards. This individual must be both strategic and hands on in leading all facets of compensation, benefits, and have a strategic mindset around leveraging internal and external practices. The successful candidate will ensure our rewards and human capital practices improve our culture, drive business results, and are competitive. Transparent communication and education are critical to ensuring our programs are understood and valued by our employees and leaders. Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications Experience & Education
- Partner with the senior leadership to define and execute a compelling total rewards strategy which will ensure we're attracting and retaining top talent
- Design and manage executive compensation programs and processes, including, but not limited to, evaluation and market pricing, offer development, and annual rewards cycle, benchmarking best practices, and preparing content for the Board's Compensation & HR Committee meetings
- Lead and manage equity compensation programs, aligned with shareholder interests and business objectives, while ensuring compliance in a complex regulatory and corporate governance environment
- Build and maintain career architectures, job banding and pathing consistent with market practices for technical and non technical departments and support implementation in partnership with HR Business Partners
- Create and document consistent policies, processes, communications and calendars for total rewards activities
- Lead the compensation function including base, short-term and long-term incentive compensation;; equity administration; market data survey selection and participation
- Provide key input and data for our progress toward HR priorities
- Evaluate the best future delivery approach for employee services including medical, dental, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts and 401(k) plan; maintain benefit plan documents and summary plan descriptions
- Work with finance to forecast costs for all Total Rewards
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws pertaining to compensation and benefits, in partnership with other Human Resources colleagues and Legal
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of our rewards programs to verify they are aligned with our business and talent strategies and monitor market trends to make recommendations for changes, as appropriate
- Serve as an integral member of the Human Resource Leadership Team to advise on programs impacting the organization as a whole and collaborate with HR Business Partners to understand and address the unique needs of various client groups
- Deep strategic and technical total rewards expertise, including executive compensation
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in total rewards, including broad-based compensation, executive compensation, job evaluation/architecture, and financial analysis and cost modeling in a rapidly changing organization
- Extensive global benefits experience including knowledge of health and wellness plans and retirement plans
- Experience in developing communications related to total rewards for all stakeholders, including the Board's Compensation & HR Committee, senior leadership, management and program participants
- Experience with vendor selection, RFPs and implementations
- Expert Excel modeling skills
- Bachelor degree, preferably in HR, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Master's and relevant certifications including CCP strongly preferred
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Proven track record of influencing, leading and facilitating large scale strategic initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Demonstrates an inclusive leadership style with an emphasis on delivering results and developing high performing teams
- Advanced analytical skills and problem solving capabilities with the ability to draw conclusions from data, ensure quality and accurate data
- Attention to detail resulting in seamless technical / operational execution of programs without losing site of the strategic direction
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills across all levels
- Curious, growth-oriented, proactive, and passionate about driving results
- Strong business and financial acumen