Baker Hughes has an opening for an Electrical Assembler within the Controls Assembly Team. This position will be responsible for Assembling Baker Hughes Variable Speed Drives. Work in a team environment that focuses on working safely and achieving goals that help our customers and company to be successful. Essential Responsibilities:
- Assembly of electrical components by following engineering drawings, bill of materials, and manufacturing methods.
- Following plant procedures including policies related to Safety, Attendance, and Quality.
- Working with hand tools, overhead cranes, and material moving equipment.
- Producing a quality product that complies with our Engineering documentation and meets our customers' expectations.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent diploma with 1+ year relative experience
- Display an advanced mechanical/ electrical assembly aptitude and experience with general hand tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to, identify problems and be able to develop solutions in conjunction with team members and area leadership.
- Have good knowledge of and are able to adhere to our Baker Hughes HSE and Quality requirements as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Task and goal focused individuals who are motivated to work efficiently and safely.
- Individuals that are willing and able to be at work when required, including Overtime as needed.
- Individuals that are able work in a team environment and can learn new tasks.
- Affluent in speaking English
- Overhead Crane experience
- Manual and Electric pallet jack experience
Pump PlantAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.