Fashing, Texas, United States
Fashing, Texas, United States
Skills: Floorhand / Roughneck, Mechanical Technician, Workshop
Other Skills: Pressure Washing, Truck Washouts, Offloading Fluids, Disposal, SWD
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Starting at $15.00/hr working 14/7 schedule with 12 hour rotating shifts. Housing provided at facility while on hitch.
Location: Fashing, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Milestone Environmental Services, LLC accepts and safely disposes of oilfield waste, including solids, in an environmentally sustainable manner that protects the Earth and our communities. It is through safety, innovation, and efficiency that we create real value for our customers.
Strategically positioned in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale, Milestone facilities are located near our customers' operations for convenience and dependability; we are headquartered in Houston.
WORKING AT MILESTONE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES (MILESTONE)
We built this company on the promise of industry-leading service and absolute dependability. To ensure these principles live on every day, we are seeking skilled, talented people who can help us deliver on our mission, share our vision, and support our values. Milestone provides employees with competitive total rewards, including comprehensive benefits, a competitive salary, career advancement, and professional development training.
FACILITY ATTENDANT SUMMARY
Milestone is currenlty hiring for a Facility Attendant/Wash Rack Operator to work at both of our Fashing and Dilley, TX locations. The primary responsibilities of the Facility Attendant include performing the truck washing process at our plant facilities using high pressure equipment, hoses, and approved products. Performs general clean up and maintenance for plant facility.
Housing while on hitch is available at the facility. Position consists of a 14/7 work schedule with 12 hour rotating shifts.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Empties trucks/containers and disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Dumps and rinses containers and trucks with power hoses, equipment, and approved products.
- Performs truck washouts using produced water. Maintains the washout racks, the concrete washout pit and drying slab according to process and plant protocol.
- Washes down wash rack areas and maintains clean work area.
- Performs general labor and cleaning in plant facility.
- Performs basic maintenance related to cleaning, moving equipment and parts from one work or storage area to another if required.
- Assists other personnel as required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT THE JOB:
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, and safety instructions) a must. Knowledge of safety training such HAZMAT class is a plus.
- High School Diploma, trade school, or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Drivers License and Reliable Transportation Required
- Must understand and follow all safety policies and apply good safety practices while working.
- Must become proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment.
- Must pass a drug screen, pre-employment physical and background check.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Experience working with, offloading trucks and heavy equipment in a plant environment preferred.
TRAINING REQUIRED: Employee Orientation and Safety Training are required. Opportunities for more advanced training and development may be offered.