Skills: Document Control
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Redzikowo, Poland
Wood is currently recruiting for a Document Controller on a residential basis in Poland. The Document Controller will be responsible for an area of the project and will report back to the Lead.
- Responsible for collection, distribution, retention and archiving of documents through document management systems and work processes
- Ensures all technical documentation associated with the assigned project scope is registered, filed, transmitted, and archived in compliance with document management procedures
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Register and transmit internal, vendor and client documentation for the project
- Archiving Project and Corporate Records, either hardcopy or electronically; and the identification, indexing, transfer, storage, protection, retrieval, retention and disposition of the records.
- Ensure all project documentation is imported into document management system and filed accordingly
- Archiving and retrieval of historical documentation
- Assist and provide assistance to Wood personnel with respect to any document management system queries
- Quality check of all Documentation prior to issuing/transmitting
- Responsible for the handling of requests for new Document numbers
- Process and record accurately all technical documentation in accordance with agreed procedures
- Ensure that hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order
- Run document control reports and metrics
- Independently handle all aspects of Project documentation utilizing various document control practices and Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Monitor progress of in-house reviews of technical data
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios and archiving
- Maintenance of the project's document storage structure
Skills / Qualifications
Knowledge, skills, and experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in MS Office 365 extended features e.g. Planner, Power Bi, Power Automate.
- Knowledge of SharePoint or similar electronic document management system
- Knowledge of PDF editing programs e.g. Adobe, Nitro, Blue Beam
- Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and a logical and ordered approach
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work in a high - pressure environment, pay strict attention to detail and ensure the accuracy of the outputs
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.