Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the administration of & monitoring compliance to the WFT OEPS Management System
- Participate in internal audits of the OEPS management system & external audits of suppliers as per schedule
- Participate in regular reviews of the OEPS management system to ensure that system objectives are being met fully & the system is effective.
- Pursuing areas for continuous improvement.
- Provide advice on the implementation on & verify compliance to safe working procedures, requirements of the RADAR program, site PPE requirements
- Monitor RADAR process actions to ensure they are followed up & closed out
- Participate in conducting & maintain current site QHSE risk assessments Distribute QHSE information to employees as appropriate
- Maintain HSE incident records in WPTS
- Participate in emergency response drills as per schedule Monitor site induction conducted in line with company requirements
- Participate in CPAR investigations ensuring they are completed fully & that appropriate root causes & actions are identified & implemented
- Participate in site safety meetings
- Provide advice on application of hierarchy of controls as part of the risk management process
- Conduct regular inspections of facilities verifying compliance to key OEPS processes, including but not limited to Permit to Work, LOTO, pressure testing, machinery guarding, calibration/lifting equipment
- Perform Facility Inspections, Hazard Hunts & Field Audits as per schedule to verify compliance to OEPS requirements
- Maintain QHSE records as per OEPS requirements
- Regularly inspect which substances used in facilities & ensure MSDSOnline maintained to reflect current usage & that they are stored & used as per OEPS requirements
- Foster strong safety culture amongst multiple locations
- Bachelor's degree preferred in an engineering or technical discipline
- 5+ years experience with HSE in an manufacturing environment required
- CRSP/CSP certification preferred
- COR Auditing experience preferred
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Computer literate & Microsoft Office
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Change of Management skills
- Ability to influence
- Effective presentation skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Investigation Skills