Do you have the passion for a leading role in Systems Engineering?Would you relish being at the center of cutting-edge energy projects?Join a team that delivers essential projects
Systems Engineering is an outcome driven collaboration with customers . Through focus and proactive approach, it requires a robust understanding of project drivers, technical challenges and overarching parameters. This includes reservoir performance, subsurface profiling, flow assurance boundary conditions, system operability, environmental conditions, constructability, design life, intervention requirements, abandonment/decommissioning frame works.Take ownership for leading complex projects
You will be operating within a multi-disciplinary team. You will lead FEED studies, give support to projects and support technology development at system coordination level. You will also support execution of subsea projects. You may be accountable for cost, schedule and HS&E performance and support project management activities.
As a Senior Systems Engineer - Early Engagement, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Executing system design to proposals and projects.
- Reporting of progress, technical and interface matters in project meetings and progress reports of assigned tasks.
- Leading role for system layout, project engineering and definition from concept definition phase to FEED, detail engineering.
- Developing of subsea system field concepts and optimization in relation to Company strategy.
- Assisting R&D initiatives on field optimization and design reviews
- Participating in developing internal systems and software tools for engineering tasks leading to safe and successful projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a MSc or BSc in a related field or demonstrate equivalent expertise gained in Systems Engineering.
- Have proven experience in design and selection of the following: Field architecture/Flow assurance/process engineering/SPS/Risers, flowlines and pipelines.
- Have broad knowledge of processes, methods and procedures within project and engineering management.
- Have demonstrable depth of experience in project engineering within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Have good interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.