Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
JOB SUMMARY: Provide support, coaching and advice to all rig personnel on the implementation of the Company HSE management system, verifies compliance with HSE management system, actively and visibly supports the Shared Values and Strategic Initiatives.
- 5+ years experience working in the offshore drilling industry
- 2+ years in a HSE role on an offshore drilling rig
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of personnel and build a trusting relationship.
- Valid BOSIET
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical (USCG or OGUK)
- Valid Government issued ID (Driver's License or Passport)
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background /Pre-Employment Screening Checks.
- Actively promote, participate, monitor and coach personnel on the HSE Policies and Requirements.
- Maintain SME knowledge of the Company HSE and EMS Polices, Requirements and Processes.
- Ensure regular, open, active, timely and relevant communication with HSE line management.
- Provide updates to the OIM and HSE focal point on results of their verification activities.
- Monitor and verify that the HSE communication boards are maintained with current information.
- Support and monitor compliance of the installation Orientation process.
- Continually review the company management system to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate HSE On the Job Training (OJT).
- Support development of Short Service Employees (SSE) in the HSE management system requirements.
- Participate and support drills and exercises.
- Support the installation in executing all HSE requirements.
- Verify HSE management system changes are communicated effectively and understood.
- Support supervisors at appropriate HSE and Operational meetings.
- Participate in incident investigations when required.
- Monitor installation specific training matrix for compliance and advise when necessary.
- Support and monitoring of country specific HSE regulations.
- Participate in internal and external audits to verify compliance with HSE management system and customer bridging documents as required.
- Other duties as required
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer
Position Rig HSE Advisor (Gulf of Mexico) Location Puglisevich USA Ltd. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: