Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Plant Specialist in Lovington, NM. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. The Plant Specialist A assumes the responsibility of monitoring and optimization of all production process variables, ensuring that all production equipment is operating at peak reliability and efficiency, and acquiring and storing data. Local candidates ONLY.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Participate in and support HES processes, Level III audits, BBS, JSA's, PHAs, and PSSRs
- Operate, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain oil and gas production and facility equipment
- Participate in and support these activities:
- ERT/BEC practices
- Monitor all process variables and make needed adjustments in Natural Gas Liquid extraction and Production Safety Management facilities
- Startup and shutdown of compressors and pumps
- Operation and monitoring of SCADA
- Partner with other employees, and contractors to ensure that all equipment is operating at peak efficiency
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System to create work orders for inventory and work planning/prioritization
- Monitor project work and day to day maintenance activities for Safe Work Practice compliance.
- Address any safety issues with Head Operator, HES Specialist, and Operations Supervisors.
- Must have the ability to lead operating crew during a HES incident or plant upset during a major incident when HO is not available.
- Under the direction of Head Operator and Process Advisor, monitor and optimize plant processes as well as trouble shoot and correct plant process problems.
- Populate daily turnover, field readings and inventory data onto various computer spreadsheets.
- Write computer based CMMS-EAM & MOCs as needed.
Skills / Qualifications
- 3-5 years of CO2 re-injection plant operations experience
- 7/7 Rotation, 12hr days
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work/day and night shift (rotating days/nights)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.