Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Wood is currently recruiting for a Support Analyst to work with our Commissioning Services software team in Aberdeen. This is a fantastic opportunity to support a market leading software solution.
You will provide support to clients using the GoTechnology platform of online Completions and Commissioning Management Software within Wood Commissioning Services. In addition, you will l iaise with the Digital and Technology's GoTechnology team to represent clients' needs.
- Categorising and closing out cases as stated within client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and as advised by the Team Lead
- Creating and updating user access for GoTechnology products and our e - learning training programme
- Assess query, gather data, investigate, and resolve software queries
- Investigate software issues and communicate the solution to clients or the steps in investigations to Developers
- Provide easily understood and informative updates to clients, within the department and wider company
- Write concise, informative, accurate records of support queries from start to finish including any information gathered outside of the case
- Escalate potential issues in a clear, coherent written form to the Support Lead
- Monitoring the Case Management System for updates to both your cases and the general caseload
- Monitoring other information channels so that you are up to date with the current state of play within the team
- Maintaining servers and resolving any issues
- Scheduling and implementing Technology Upgrades on a monthly cycle and Updates on an ad hoc basis
- Providing Client Reports
Skills / Qualifications
- HNC in IT / Computing
- Experience in a software support environment and of supporting web - based systems is preferred but not essential
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write technically and clearly in plain English
- Competency with SQL, APIs, and server maintenance
- Has a keen interest in technology and a willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.