Skills: Drilling Superintendent, Workover or Completion
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
As a member of Petrobel, Eni you will be responsible for:
- Ensure Drilling activities compliance with time and cost budget, in accordance with Company requirements, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
- Evaluating needs for services, equipment and material
- Preparation of annual drilling program review
- Controlling drilling activities and associated contractors
- Coordinating Company's and contractor unit's activities involved in drilling operations and decide about day by day matters.
- Reporting during drilling execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force of a blow out or other major emergency.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Intermediate knowledge of the local language is preferred.
- Extensive experience in the Oil and gas industry.
- Engineering degree or extensive industry knowledge
- Valid IWCF Level 4 certificate (or IADC equivalent) - or be prepared to complete certificate before employment
Fixed Term Contract, 28/28 Rotation
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.