Sales Manager Digital (Industrial Markets) Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge digital technology?Join a team that delivers essential services
Our Regions Alliances and Enterprise Sales provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with peace of mind needed to efficiently improve their operations. Using advanced data-collection technology to innovative software enabling remote collaboration, we work across the whole Baker Hughes product portfoliosPartner with the best
As a Sales Manager, you are task to sell solutions that shapes the digital transformation of the industrial world, including our platform with associated applications related to Oil and Gas operations. Have understanding of our customers' most important business outcomes and partner with regional Solutions Architecture team to provide solutions.
In this role, you will report to Regional Dir for Digital and will sell solutions that are driving the digital transformation of the industrial world, these include: Our C3 AI platform and associated applications related to Industrial operation optimization (O&G, Energy/Utilities, Metal and Mining, Paper, Discrete manufacturing). You will be able to establish a deep understanding of our customers' most important business outcomes and will partner with the regional Solution Architect team, Key Account team and other Baker Hughes Product Companies.
As a Sales Manager Digital (Industrial), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Bring deep outcome selling experience and skills to this role to lead Baker Hughes outcome selling approach at each of our strategic customers to drive growth in region orders, sales and revenue.
- Lead outcome selling account planning process with each strategic account to establish a deep understanding of their business outcomes and needs, and align and quantify our value proposition with our customer's specific business outcomes.
- Work closely with different 3rd party partners to lead customer engagement at the all level to introduce our vision, link customer business objectives to KPI and align KPI to measurable outcomes and quantifiable value.
- Establish and drive critical milestones and align our sales, services, support teams and executives with the correct decision-makers and influencers across our customers' Executives, C-suite, Digital and Business management, Asset Managers and Plant Managers to drive desired outcomes. Leverage Regional Account teams' deep knowledge of customer organizational dynamics (i.e. key decision-makers and influencers).
- Partner with Region Account teams to maximize revenue opportunities aligned with maximizing customer outcome value.
- Meet assigned quarterly and yearly order, sales and strategic account objectives in the assigned territory.
- Provide feedback from customers, market knowledge and other insights gained to further enhance and improve our offerings.
- Major personal performance objectives for this role in the first months are: 1) Define an engagement plan for strategic customers, 2) Close a number of deals in a manner that shows a new way of outcome based selling, and 3) Define business cases and repeatable processes
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Proven track record of enterprise sales success (+10 years)
- Demonstrated success as a software solutions consultant at the C-suite level
- Significant expertise in customer/market-facing software sales positions as an individual contributor and sales leader
- Strong desire to train and enable sales professionals to embrace and use solution selling approaches that compel end customers to adopt and implement software to solve more strategic, comprehensive, mission critical business problems
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand.
- Influential individual with the ability to partner, energize, and inspire.
- Strong demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Can manage through ambiguity and a complex matrix environment
- Desire and ability to lead, advise, coach and mentor sales professionals through a process of hands on training and real world joint selling
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.