Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Records Management Technician/Offsite Administrator for a 6 month contract in Calgary, AB.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the Records Technician include, but are not limited to the following:
- Liaise with clients to assist with record searches and request retrievals from onsite and offsite storage as well as from electronic sources;
- Verify incoming corporate files from property acquisitions to ensure all files are received;
- Participate with the property disposition process and transfer;
- Consolidate and convert new acquisition of corporate records into the Canadian Natural standard;
- Data entry of information into the Records Management database OmniRIM;
- Maintain file room/area in an orderly manner;
- Sort and file information into files;
More specifically, the responsibilities of the Offsite Storage Administrator include, but are not limited to the following:
- Order and deliver boxes from various Offsite Storage vendors
- Process permanent withdrawal requests from Offsite Storage vendors
- Manage and monitor Records Management Inbox.
- Process, inventory, and data entry new boxes into OmniRim for transfer to the offsite records centre;
- Liaise with clients to assist with record searches, request retrievals and coordinate refiles from offsite storage;
- Assist with record moves and inventories from field offices to Offsite Storage
- Review boxes prepared for Offsite Storage and ensure accurate box inventories;
- Deliver boxes to clients and order new boxes and supplies on a daily basis;
- Provide training on how to send inactive records offsite
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.