Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, Architect
Experience: 14 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
In the role of Staff Cyber Security Architect, you will:
• Lead and execute cloud security solutions across the lifecycle - strategy, design, implementation and operations
• Supervise the work of cloud security team members, supporting delivery teams and staff, and mentoring cloud security team members
• Develop security strategy plans and roadmaps based on cloud architecting best practices and provide guidance and hands-on experience to project teams in design, development, and maintenance of security solutions for cloud
• Determine security requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching cloud infrastructure security standards such as ISO 27000 series, NIST CSF, and CSA
• Design and develop cloud security policies, standards and procedures e.g., account management, tenant management, CASB integration, proxy server management, firewall management, SSL / IPsec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password / key management, vulnerability / threat assessment
• Coordinate cloud security team members to conduct security analysis of BAKER HUGHES cloud platforms and environments using BAKER HUGHES security requirements and cloud security best practices. This can include prospective and existing workloads in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud platforms.
• Conduct cloud security readiness assessments and analysis of prospective cloud platforms / environments prior to broader deployments or adoption at BAKER HUGHES
• Assess BAKER HUGHES cloud service providers' SSAE 16, SOC 1 and/or SOC 2 audit reports (or alternative sources) for security-related deficiencies and required "user controls" and suggest remediation controls
• Act as a cloud security subject matter expert and work in conjunction with other project teams on the public / private / hybrid cloud ecosystem to develop security solutions for BAKER HUGHES
• Act as the product owner of BAKER HUGHES cloud security solutions - including custom built cloud security software solutions
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited college or university with a minimum 14 years of relevant consulting and/or technology experience)
• Minimum 10 years of relevant consulting and/or technology experience
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on technical experience designing and implementing security solutions for AWS across IaaS and PaaS models and environments (Public, Private, Hybrid)
• Minimum 2 years working experience designing cloud security architectures and strategies for enterprises
• Minimum 2 years in a technical or functional lead role
• Minimum 2 years working experience with Virtualization including security for at least one or more of the following: Compute, Network, Storage, End-point, Application
• Minimum 2 years working with Cloud security industry standards such as Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), ISO/IEC 27017 and NIST 500 291
• Minimum 2 years working experience with Cloud security technologies/vendors (e.g., IAM, SIEM, IDS) and/or providers (e.g., Okta, CipherCloud, AlertLogic), a big plus
• Minimum 1 year working with Cloud orchestration and automation (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in single and multi-tenant environments
• Minimum 1 year working with CASB technologies or planning for large-scale deployments of these technologies
• Experience designing IAM technologies and servicesStrong working knowledge of IT service management (e.g., ITIL-related disciplines)
• Direct, hands-on experience or strong working knowledge of managing enterprise security infrastructure and perimeter security appliances - e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology
• Understanding of industry security standards, guidelines and regulatory/compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as ISO 27001, ISO 27018, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, GLBA, etc.
• Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate oneStrong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on the ability to effectively influence others
• A team-focused mentality with the proven ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
• An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.