Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Senior Infrastructure Architect to join the team in Mumbai, India.
• Assist with the development of strategy and technology roadmap for Infrastructure Security Architecture, assess, and deliver technical solutions, policies, standards for BKR's enterprise and manufacturing environment initiatives
• Engage in projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business and be a recognized as an advisor for Enterprise cybersecurity
• Partner and act as liaison between the Product Companies, CTO, Enterprise Technology, Digital teams, and other supporting organizations to architect technology solutions that deliver cyber security controls for global sites
• Assess cyber security controls for protecting BKR critical IT & OT assets placed at global sites including acquisitions
• Help define reference architecture for securing Acquisition & Integration sites globally
• Execute and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Evaluate new threats, solutions and the impact on IT and Business operations
• Work with customers and operations teams to define repeatable reference network security architectures
• Assist with the network security requirements and prepare cost estimates by evaluating business strategies and requirements
• Conduct system security and risk assessments, identify security gaps and implement enhancements
• Plan and coordinate the implementation of network security systems by working closely with cross-functional teams
• Prepare preventive and reactive measures, provide technical support and complete documentation
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience from an accredited college or university (High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience) from an accredited school or Institution
• 7 years of information technology experience
• Minimum of 3 years of information security experience
• Passion for technology and security
• Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
• Provide leadership, technology guidance and mentor others throughout the domain
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on the ability to effectively influence others
• A team-focused mentality with the proven ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
• An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.