Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, Research & Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Senior Cyber Security Researcher to join the team in Mumbai, India.
• Responsible for validation of applications and products security controls, with the goal of hacking the technology or process. Will then provide directions to the technical staff for remediation plans.
• Perform pen testing on network, web, mobile and business applications; support design and implementation stages with code reviews and threat analysis as needed.
• Develop accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
• Effectively communicate findings and remediation strategies to business stakeholders including technical and development teams.
• Identify and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
• Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance pen test processes
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other relevant technical / IT field (or a minimum 5 years of relevant IT experience). Minimum 4 years specific experience on Cyber Security Research/Offensive Security.
• Relevant certifications such as OSCP, GPEN, CREST or equivalent
• Experience with common vulnerability and pen testing tools (e.g., Kali, Nessus, Nmap, Burp Suite, Wireshark, etc.)
• Excellent understanding of emerging cybersecurity threats
• Basic exploit development and validation skills
• Experience with Pyhton/shell scripting or at least one programming language
• Operational understanding of cryptography fundamentals (e.g., SSL/TLS, password security, filesystem encryption, etc.)
• Knowledge of secure development lifecycle principles
• Excellent knowledge of networking and application security architectures
• Experience with AWS cloud platforms and mobile security testing
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization
• Highest level of integrity and professionalism
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
• Knowledge of embedded devices, ICS, IIoT technologies threats and countermeasures
• Ability to work well in a dynamic fast-paced team environment, building credibility
• Ability to think "outside the box" when developing solutions and creating value
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.