Technical Support Specialist - Completions & Well Intervention
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering and maintenance for our customers?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.Partner with the best
As a Technical Support Specialist. You will be responsible for ensuring Baker Hughes can deliver flawless execution through involvement in pre-planning, job execution, and post-job analysis. This position delivers a technical job program that maximizes our opportunity to meet the job objectives in line with the contract terms and conditions. This position works seamlessly together with the Service Delivery Coordinators, Sales and other resources across organizational boundaries to ensure all aspects and constraints of the application are understood and have been consideredAs a Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing sales support and product application recommendations
- Coordinating to implement area specific product strategies and best practices
- Working with the Service Delivery Coordinator/Salesman to ensure any risk of meeting the client's objective is communicated to the client using the appropriate channels/processes for the respective client
- Performing offset well/similar job analysis to understand application hazards and incident potential
- Providing technical guidance and presentations to customers relating to product performance and new drill bit technology
- Comparing job as-planned versus job as-executed and document any lessons learned to ensure opportunity for continuous improvement
- Investigating unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative actions
- Performing customer technical presentations. Provides technical consultation to customers on product / performance issues
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor Degree in Engineering and at least 5 years of oilfield industry experience in Completions & Well Intervention.
- Demonstrate previous experience in sales or account management or similar client-facing role
- Be initiative driven, problem solver should be willing to increase their knowledge base within the oilfield industry.
- Work on Field Incidents related to products/services
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.