Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Wood is currently seeking expressions of interest from a Senior Planner to join our Operations business in Australia & Asia Pacific (West). The role will be based in Perth CBD.
Reporting to the Project Controls Lead, a key focus of your role will be to prepare and assess detailed project plans for all stages and facets to help project delivery outcomes.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- managing overall project plans and schedules in accordance with project reporting requirements (including engineering, procurement, construction, hook up and commissioning) in the oil and gas industry
- producing and issuing updates to project plans and schedules (logic linked with a critical path) to enable performance analysis to be carried out
- producing and issuing updates to project resource requirements
- assessing impact of client interface milestones on Wood plans and share relevant Wood milestone data with client through appropriate controls
- monitoring overall project progress and achievement of major milestones
- liaising with other Planners within the team and share responsibilities as appropriate to deliver an effective planning service to Wood Project Management and the client
At Wood you will thrive in a collegiate team culture by partnering with likeminded, agile industry peers to inspire with ingenuity and create new possibilities...
Skills / Qualifications
You must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Ideally you have 8+ years' experience as a Planner working in an EPCM / Engineering environment within the Oil & Gas / Construction industry. An Engineering degree / onsite experience would also be highly regarded.
In addition, you will have:
- extensive knowledge and skills in technical planning & scheduling
- ability to interpret project controls documentation and prepare planning documents in accordance with Wood and Oil & Gas industry standard practice
- professional presentation with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- high level proficiency and working knowledge of Primavera (P6)
What will set you apart will be your proven leadership experience, exceptional stakeholder management skills (both internal & external) and relevant industry experience within the Western Australian Oil & Gas sector.
In return, this role will offer you an opportunity to progress and thrive professionally within a global organisation ranked #1 international design firm (ENR 2020) .
If you are an experienced Planner / Senior Planner we are keen to hear from you today!
It takes an inclusive and diverse global community of inquisitive minds to unlock solutions to tomorrows most critical challenges. Wood encourages Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.