Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
Wood is currently recruiting an Dispatcher for a 4-6 month project in Tioga, ND.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Monitor tank levels from a centralized control room
- Dispatch trucks to locations for pick up and transfer of fluids to the appropriate facility
- Utilize electronic remote tank supervision to reduce Safety & Environmental Impact
- Enter daily volumes into computer database
- Monitor inputs into electronic data gathering software and comparing input data with output data for correctness
- Monitor and optimizing production and costs within area of control to include: performing emergency corrective actions as required, operate a company provided vehicle to perform job duties in a safe manner, adhere to all Safety, Environmental, and company policies and procedures
- Dispatch field personnel to critical alarms
- Maintain written or electronic records of fluid transfers as required
- Prepare accurate daily reports as required
Skills / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required
- 1-3 years of oil and gas industry experience preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.