Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently recruiting for a Pipeline Designer with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry to sthrengthen our team in Dubai
- Provide field engineering support to perform site surveys and data gathering at various locations throughout the field
- Preparation of pipeline design deliverables using AutoCAD
- Awareness and exposure of piping design deliverables such as piping GA's, Isometrics, pipe support drawings, MTO's and Tie-in schedule
- Awareness of interdisciplinary activities and coordination such as PFD & P&ID's
- Responsible for design team activities and assisting Senior Designer and Engineers
- Assist in coordination of all activities related to pipeline discipline.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Proven experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience in an engineering design company.
- Experience in as building and producing engineering deliverables.
- Operational support / construction and commissioning experience is preferred.
- Experience in AutoCAD drafting and pipeline drawings.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant engineering discipline
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.