Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently recruiting for a Process Designer to strengthen our team in Dubai.
- Preparation and checking of all types of Process design deliverables such as Block Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, PFDs, etc.
- Interdisciplinary check of all Civil/Structural/Piping/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation drawings.
- Review of vendor drawings for Equipment / Package items.
- Produce drawings in AutoCAD.
- To assist in the coordination of all activities related to the discipline.
- Strong commitment to safety
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Excel and Word.
- Must be able to work to an agreed scope, budget and schedule.
- An active listener with the ability to focus on customer requirements
- Experience in Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design is required.
- Experience in the preparation and co-ordination of Process design deliverables
- Compliance with industry, international and Client Codes and standards.
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma or HNC in Electrical or Instrument engineering (or relevant subject)
- PDMS Required
- Onshore Brownfield experience
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge of site-based project work involving field engineering and construction.
- Experience of working with multi-national and multi-cultural project teams is strongly preferred
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East would be an advantage
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.