Contracts Analyst will co-ordinate and maintain the trading agreements which support the buying and selling of physical crude oil, feedstocks, refined products and renewables commodities.. Primary Accountabilities/Responsibilities
Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria
- Drafting of commercial contracts/confirmations and responses to counterparties, ensuring these accurately reflect the terms agreed by traders and are captured in the deal recap and internal system.
- Reviewing contracts and analysing clauses, obligations and liabilities.
- Providing commercial advice to key stakeholders in the business.
- Working closely with other internal groups to coordinate the review of the contract terms and to provide updates regarding the status of the contract.
- Must possess relevant experience in energy, shipping or commodity trading in a contract management role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to write clearly and concisely and to use communication skills to influence and achieve objectives.
- Ability to develop and maintain ongoing working relationships with traders and other stakeholders.
- Commercially minded with the ability to accurately process data in a focused and methodical manner.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.