Lead Quality Engineer (Waygate Technologies)Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Digital Solutions - Waygate Technologies team
As the world leader in non-destructive testing (NDT), Waygate Technologies offers the broadest portfolio of industrial inspection solutions. Our solutions include radiography and computed tomography (CT), remote visual inspection, ultrasound and eddy current technologies. We ensure safety, quality and productivity for our customers across major industries around the world.Partner with the best
As Lead Quality Engineer you'll be responsible for definition and optimization of the Quality Management System of the Waygate product. You'll define and deploy a communication plan to inform the company's quality objectives and promote the achievement of results.
As a Lead Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Delivering work or projects with moderate complexity. Following individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Acting as a change agent towards a "Lean" operation and ensure quality procedures are being followed
- Maintaining familiarity with ISO9001 quality system and manufacturing equipment to provide accurate investigation planning, as well as appropriate calibration and preventative maintenance
- Maintaining process documentation actively and enforced in assigned area to ensure consistent quality
- Implementing, maintain, and continuously improve 5whys methodology in assigned areas. Supporting Six Sigma programs by driving and coaching Six Sigma projects
- Supporting all elements of the quality program and drive overall quality in all aspects of manufacturing within the Control COE
- Establishing internal processes required to provide high quality materials and services, monitors the results of those processes with internal and external customers, determines root cause of any non-conformances as NCA/RCA/CI, and implements corrective actions and preventive actions(CAPA)
- Documenting technical data generated to substantiate the assigned components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with quality policies and procedures.
- Improving the general, functional, and/or financial performance of the products (Cost of Quality) and projects in the operations by application of quality and statistical methods
- Cooperating with Source team to manage the Supplier Quality Program to improve the quality of raw materials, or qualify new vendors
- Assisting in process changes and new product introduction
- Applying standard engineering techniques to assigned tasks and ensure that specific goals are met in terms of quality, quantity, and timeliness to meet department goals
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree in Engineering of Mechanical/Electrical or above with Good oral & read English skill, CET-4 or above be better.
- Have at least 3 years of professional work experience in the electrical/mechanical/automotive industry.
- Have better additional year of experience in manufacturing, quality, sourcing or operations
- Be able to evaluate the impact of actions on the business and our customers
- Be able to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to bring assignments to a successful completion
- Be able to work a flexible schedule coincidental with manufacturing functions and global
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.