Artificial Intelligence Sales Director LATAMAre you a strategic Sales Leader?Do you have experience with and passion for Artificial Intelligence?Join our Digital Solutions BHC3 Sales team
BHC3 combines more than a century of energy technology, domain expertise from Baker Hughes with C3.ai's unique AI technology. The offering for customers is a portfolio of oil and gas-specific, AI-based applications that are faster and easier for businesses to deploy and accelerate the time to value for digital investments. These AI applications are delivered on a hardened AI platform developed over the past 10 years, called the BHC3 AI Suite.Partner with the best
You will contribute to the growth of the Baker Hughes C3.ai joint venture alliance by identifying business opportunities for profitable market share expansion
As a Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Establishing a deep understanding of prospects' business issues
- Being a part of a team of Region Sellers responsible for delivering against annual sales targets
- Having partnership with global key account executives to position BHC3 within top 35 Baker Hughes accounts.
- Partnering with Baker Hughes' product company sales executives to collaborate on tender responses that require bundled solutions.
- Playing a leading role in sales process when negotiation involves a strategic, high volume or financial impact
- Leading negotiations with a client organization. Indirect leadership, influence multidisciplinary teams internally (e.g. engineering, legal, risk, finance).
- Being directly involved in enterprise sales projects
- Dealing with sophisticated products requiring a thorough technical knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Having knowledge of the operational environment where the products will be used.
- Navigating complex sales processes, long-term contract conditions, indirect management of internal stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Have 10 or more years of Global Sales Leadership experience in Enterprise Software, (Energy / Oil & Gas sector)
- Have a proficient understanding of selling enterprise cloud software, including SaaS and Machine Learning /Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Be trained and proficient in solution selling
- Have deep knowledge of the external market & Oil and Gas industry trends
- Be able to travel 30-40% of the time, as required
- Show Fluency in Spanish and English oral and written
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients needs
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!Locations:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.