Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specific duties require rig up, rig down, equipment operation and maintenance of same equipment as directed by supervisory staff.
- Adheres to all well service health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Attaches pumps and hoses, assembles equipment, and/ or monitors control panels affecting pumping operations.
- Performs routine maintenance on all assigned service equipment.
- Drives equipment to and from locations as required once all company and federal regulations are satisfied including a CDL, Class A license. Maintains and submits timely daily driver log reports, equipment/truck reports as well as Individual Vehicle Driver's Record (IVDRs), and on occasion timesheets for out of town travel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- CDL, Class A license or permit, including the hazmat and tanker endorsements.
- The CDL testing must be completed within 90 days of hire date or training may be extended with a review by district or division manager.
- Maintains Class A license with hazmat and tanker endorsements in good standing as required
- Complete and abide by all Safety Training and other provided training.
- Appropriate communication skills for coordination of the well service activities with crew members and supervisory staff.
- Travel to job location as required.
- Sensitive to confidential information.
- Must work independently and as a member of team.