Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Pay & Benefits Analyst, on a permanent staff basis, location in Aberdeen.
Working within the Expatriation, Compensation and benefits team, this role involves the management and analysis of information as well as the administration/ coordination and delivery of the company's compensation and benefits schemes. You will be responsible for providing an efficient support service to the HR department and the wider business, preparing management reporting, compensation analysis and coordination of company benefits
Scope - Providing support to UK Entities
Comp & Ben:
- Work collaboratively and effectively with HR teams to implement the company's compensation and benefits schemes.
- Update new joiners, leavers, changes in cover & address changes on healthcare portals
- Prepare benefit reconciliations to match monthly invoices and to provide to finance with full cost centre breakdown
- Work with the E,C &B lead on benefit reviews & promotion of benefits by working closely with the relevant HR Admins.
- Manage with the E,C&B lead the annual renewal process for our company benefits including update of the benefit forms with new rates and ensure appropriate communication to the business units supported including the upload of relevant documents on to the company intranet. Review the employee listings with benefit providers on a quarterly basis.
- Administration for the monthly & annual share schemes, including administering share sales for current & past employees
- Assist with the preparation for Form 42 & Form 39 tax returns for share schemes
- Respond to Audit requests as and when required
- Assist the HR teams with Mass-Upload of data into SAPHR at annual review time (salary increases, bonuses etc)
- Pensions - Reconciling Annual Life Assurance Data renewal and administer Monthly/Annual DB Pension Caps
- Manage team inbox
- Annually raise purchase requisitions for company based on budget requirements
Systems and Reporting:
- As a SAP SF Superuser, provide ad hoc support to the users to ensure current HRIS operates effectively and is maintained and updated correctly.
- Develop & maintain weekly/monthly/annual/ad-hoc report requests as requested by HR team and management
- Using HR4U to create new positions/maintain existing positions upon request from HR team
- Updating & maintaining the OM structure in the local HRIS with additional local data not held in HR4U
- Liaising with HR4U & OM governance teams in creating/changing organisational structure requests from local HR
- Attend HR4U update webinars hosted by group to then provide relevant feedback to local system users
- Assist with the development of SAP HRIS, test the corrections & amendments made by NGA and create error tickets.
- Running monthly org charts & headcount reports and analysing the data according to HR needs
- Perform regularly various data checks & cleansing on current HRIS Data to maintain system governance & accuracy
- To assist with the preparation of Gender pay reporting
- Provide assistance to employees with access the epayslip portal and local ESS HRIS
- To assist the affiliates with day to day payroll queries and input
- To assist the Snr HRBP Payroll by managing the payroll process for TGPL
- To help prepare and reconcile end of month payments to all benefit providers
- Preparing SAP payroll extract to submit to payroll provider.
- To help with the P11d process & introduction of payrolling of company cars for TGPL
- Maintain full payroll summary report on a monthly basis to use for wider payroll reporting
- Liaise with relevant finance teams to assist with the financial reconciliation process
- A proficient level in excel is required to be able to use it as a tool in data checks especially vlookups
- A high level of attention to detail is required as well as a desire to develop a deeper understanding of processes to ensure accurate delivery
- HR/Payroll experience covering Benefits & HR & Payroll systems.
- Knowledge of SAP HR & Share Schemes an advantage and good presentation skills.