Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Under broad direction, responsible for the functional development, maintenance, and/or support of Salesforce applications in an assigned technology, major system, or functional area (e.g., CRM, CPQ, Case Management and SFS).
- Duties include analysis leading to requirements/specifications, estimates, and system designs
- Assist others with programming, system testing, documentation, system deployment, and project setup/support often involving performing project setups, analyses, designs
- Similar duties are often associated with the selection, acquisition, installation and configuration of applications licensed from third parties.
- Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision
- Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define business and functional requirements for Salesforce Cloud environments
- Support business process improvements and discussions for user story development
- Work with stakeholders to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access to meet business requirements and processes to drive efficiencies
- Act as a liaison between end-users and IT developers in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering and 7 years of related experience or through 11 years of software development experience years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance
- Computer skills are well developed with capability to perform analysis and develop relatively complex applications
- Previous experience in gathering business requirements and clearly translating into specifications for IT solution design
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce in the CRM, CPQ, Case Management and SFS modules and associated applications and technologies
- Salesforce Admin certified
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 93912
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.