Skills: Warehouse Person, Heavy Machinery Operator
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production
- Picks materials, components and end products and deliver them to production or shipping
- Performs cycle counts
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Warehouse Specialist position
- Preferred 1 year of experience with SAP
- Previous Forklift experience - prefer experience large equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math
- Basic PC skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push/pull up to 70 pounds of force
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Oil/gas experience
- Fork Lift Certification
- Knowledge of Artificial Lift Systems product line
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.