Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Provide basic log QAQC, processing & analysis on Wireline and/or LWD well log data.
- Provide Interpretations for Borehole Image log data for beddings and structural features.
- Generate log print, reports and deliver final deliverables to customer.
- Maintain timely data archiving and storage.
- Provide technical support to the marketing team and clients.
- Meet deadlines and be available for rotational 24 hour on call duty
- Degree in Engineering or Geosciences/Geology
- 3-5 years of related oil field experience. Preferable in open or cased hole log operation, log analysis and geology.
- Have basic knowledge of Geology and Formation Evaluation.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to adapt positively to changes in policies, procedures, priorities or work environments.
- Good presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex issues.
- Be a self-starter and eager to learn in the field and office environment.