Control Field Service EngineerAre you a Control System Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?Be part of a successful team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.Partner with the best
As a Control Field Service Engineer, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You will be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Control Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical direction for site activities to internal teams and skilled labour to ensure safety, compliance and quality
- Overseeing, troubleshooting and start-up of control panels and control sequencing for rotating, driven equipment and auxiliary systems
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed and completed according to company standards
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have an Engineering degree or a high school diploma and show good experience in a control™s role gained in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar)
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of control systems for rotating equipment installation and maintenance with experience of DLN/DLE mapping and knowledge on rotating equipment including installation and maintenance
- Strong awareness of Gas Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors or Steam Turbines and their auxiliaries and have a customer service-orientation mindset, experienced leading customers through tough decisions
- Have a desire to improve technical ability and knowledge on NPI (New Product Introduction) through dedicated training
- Have excellent command and understanding of verbal and written English and Italian
- Hold an EU Passport or a European Work permit and be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.