Skills: Risk Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Risk Analyst in Houston, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. The Risk Analyst position is vital to assessing risks and managing compliance processes within our digital platforms, business units and functions. Ideal candidates will be able to grasp the concepts of risk management and mitigation and apply these concepts to constantly changing operating environments.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operation and effectiveness of Information Risk Management and Security-related programs and initiatives.
- Provides guidance to customers on Information Management, Information Protection, and Intellectual Property Rights for IT.
- Provides guidance to business unit leaders to ensure understanding, appropriate rigor, and prioritization in management of risk as well as providing periodic updates on the state of compliance.
- Able to understand and develop knowledge on specific digital platform capabilities and business requirements
- Able to conduct research on emerging cyber trends and apply in the context of the business/IT environment Facilitate risk assessment exercises, perform compliance and risk monitoring/validation, and other compliance assurance exercises as required Influencing/ Communication
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledge of and experience with Industry Policies, Standards and Controls (e.g., NIST 800-53, ISO 27001)
- BS in Computer Science, preferred not Required.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.