Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Field Service Tech, Workover or Completion
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
The Filed Specialist u nder minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium risk inone or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.May gain knowledge and experience in lower risk applications in otherproduct lines in Cased Hole Completions. Ensures supplied equipment iscompatible with all other equipment used for job. Provides front-linesupport with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to orupon completion of job. Handles special projects as assigned. Conductsall business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies,Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Would developing cutting-edge energy solutions excite you?
Join our innovating Field Services team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. The Case Hole Completion team is part of the Completion and Wellbore intervention product line.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. While onsite, you will continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Installing equipment following technical documentation and using a variety of tools
• Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to design and execute best solutions
• Following internal Health, Safety and Environment policies to ensure safety and compliance
• Running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have High School diploma or equivalent level of education
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in completions and remedial and stimulation
• Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.