Experience: 13 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gordon, Georgia, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as an Journeymen Electrician in Gordon, GA. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Local candidates only as this is a full time position not offering per diem.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Determine appropriate actions for work performed based on written, diagrammatic, and/or verbal instructions received
- Inform supervisor of repairs that require a higher level of expertise
- Determine causes of defective performance and make repairs
- Replace faulty wiring and electrical components such as relays, switches, motors, printed circuit boards and position sensing devices
- Maintain current technical knowledge of government and company policies, codes and regulations
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Responsible for following safety procedures and maintaining safety data
- Adhere to all safety requirements, local NEC, and NEC codes
Skills / Qualifications
- Must be NFPA 70E trained and certified
- Must be Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW) certified
- Forklift and Aerial Lift Operation
- GA state Journeyman license, NCCER preferred but not required
- 5+ years experience
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.