Reliability EngineerAre you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.Partner with the best
As Reliability engineer, you will be championing Risk based asset management system, Maintenance work process & budget and build Engineering capability for the Chemical Manufacturing plant in Singapore. You'll also collaborate with other functional team to ensure the capabilities are met at global standard.
As a Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Acting as the plant Reliability Champion, by implementation of reliability methodologies & lead Reliability Excellence processes
- Supporting in bad actor and reliability issue troubleshooting; collaborate across global sites, contribute and learn
- Leading cross functional teams into Reliability analysis & Reviews using the appropriate reliability tool, validates and deploys equipment strategies & procedures, collaborates across global sites
- Participating in maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality
- Providing input for annual maintenance budget
- Leading reliability improvement projects
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree in mechanical is preferred
- Have leadership and teamwork capability
- Have people management and development skills
- Have plant reliability and maintenance knowledge including troubleshooting
- Have at least 10 years of chemicals manufacturing environment experience
- Have experience working in multifunctional team preferred"
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.