Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Field Services team works onsite with our customers to support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist General, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations.
As a Field Specialist General, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Following and recording internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
- Overseeing the job design, delivery and follow-up activities to ensure quality and successful project completion of liner hanger applications
- Maintaining pre and post job well-Site records and communications to ensure compliance and regulations are followed
- Supervising field activities to guarantee effective standards for HSE defined in programs, procedure and job safety analysis
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have High School diploma or equivalent level of education
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in wellbore completions and liner hangers
- Have a broad awareness of HSE and the ability to work independently in a safe manner
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the processWorking with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.