Technical Product Manager - Treasury Systems (Quantum/WSS/Kyriba)Would you like the opportunity to collaborate on a wide range of technical products?Would being part of digital transformation excite you?Join our Digital Technology team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.Partner with the best
As the Technical Product Manager for Treasury systems, you will be responsible for updates and operations of Quantum and its enabling (trading, reporting, accounting, market data) systems. You will partner with functional, technical and product teams to deliver features, support and manage implementation of key functionalities and integrations.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing, building and extending Quantum's features and associated modules
- Working with the Treasury functions to design and implement technical specifications and configuration updates in the system
- Managing internal and external interfaces to ERPs, market data vendors and trading platforms
- Creating and modifying reports and screens as required for business processes
- Liaising with internal and external audit teams to ensure SOX compliance
- Ensuring compliance with architecture, security, and technology standards, change control standards and release management
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Educated to university level (bachelors) in Computer and Information Sciences, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Have experience working on SaaS applications
- Have functional knowledge of core Treasury processes including FX, settlements, accounting etc.
- Have experience implementing and configuring Treasury systems
- Have experience with configuration and reporting
- Have an understanding of general project management principles
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.