Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Planner/Scheduler in Carlsbad, NM . Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. The Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for planning and scheduling all maintenance work including day-to-day activities, one-day outages, and major shut downs. The position will work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor and the Production Supervisor to plan and schedule maintenance work for the work schedule.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Act as the subject matter expert for SAP PM to effectively accomplish and document required maintenance in an efficient and organized manner utilizing the schedule to minimize production downtime and build in equipment reliability.
- Effectively plan jobs with details, including the scope of work, fully defined materials necessary to accomplish the job (including job kitting parts), coordinate all necessary pre-job steps (e.g. scaffolding, etc.), and thoroughly evaluate the plan to address all safety concerns.
- Work with Local and Corporate Reliability to complete Master Data & Inspection Plans to enter into SAP PM
- Effectively plan jobs to increase the efficiency of maintenance resources, allowing more work to be performed in a shorter amount of time and with fewer resources.
- Proper execution and closure of maintenance work orders daily.
- Add major equipment to SAP PM structure tree/hierarchy. Assist IT with deployment of additional SAP PM modules and enhancements
- Work closely with storeroom to ensure proper parts are available and creation and updating of BOM (Bill of Materials) for routine jobs.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5/2 schedule
- Knowledge of MS Project and SAP PM as MUST
- Computer applications experience such as Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- Bachelor's degree preferred and or Minimum 5 years work related experience required.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.